Friday 13 January 2012

What's Inside My Purse?

Hey guys! So I just uploaded a new video on my youtube channel CLICK HERE entitled What's Inside My Purse which is a requested video and I also include there my recent purchased and how I organize my purse. So here are some photos. Leave a comment down below if you have any question.  


CHANEL Grand Shopping Tote
Open pocket at the back..
Gold tone hardware..
Overview of what's inside my purse...
My wallet and phone..
Hair ties, wet tissue, pen, note pad, earphone and ipod shuffle..
Hair brush, hand sanitizer, mirror, perfume and my make up bag..
MAC MSF in Medium, Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, NARS Torrid Blush, Wet N Wild Vanity Palette,
NARS Eyelash Curler, Benefit High Beam, Dior Lip Glow, MAC Lipstick in I love Winter, MAC Mattene
lipstick in Rare Exotic, MAC In Anticipation Pro Longwear Lip Pencil, Majolica Majorca Lipgloss,
Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara, Kirkland Mini Bruses and Loccitane Hand Creme.

MINI Daiso Haul

Hand and Body Wash & Wet Tissue
Price: 88 each
Eyelashes Case
Price: 66
Eyelash Clipper
Price: 66


Rustan's Haul


M.A.C Eye and Lip Makeup Remover
Price: 1,200
M.A.C Pencil Sharpener
Price: 350
M.A.C Snowglobe Eye Shadow Palette
Price: 2,940
Dior DIORSHOW EXTASE Flash Plumping Mascara
Price: 1,950
NARS Pure Matte Lipstick
Price: 1,450
Bobbi Brown (Apricot 6) Blush
Price: 1,350
Bobbi Brown (Desert Pink) Blush
Price: 1,350
Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lip and Cheeks (Power Pink 6)
Price: 1,500
From my beautiful mom. Thank you so much! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment